SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Contact Number, Company Name and Company address.
You have voluntarily submitted your information to us. If you choose not to submit your personal information to us or subsequently withdraw your consent to our use of your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with our Services anymore. If you want to withdraw your consent to our use of your personal information, please contact us.
The personal information we collect from you will be used, or shared with third parties (including related companies, third party service providers, and third-party sellers), for some or all the following purposes:
- To facilitate your use of the Services (as defined in the “Terms of Service”) and/or access to the Store;
- Payments that you make through the Store for product/s will be processed by our staff.
- To process order/s you submitted through FIXICS SOLUTIONS (S) PTE LTD Store,
- To deliver the product/s you have purchased through FIXICS SOLUTIONS (S) PTE LTD Store.
- We may pass your personal information on to a third party to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier or supplier), the product is sold through the FIXICS SOLUTIONS (S) PTE LTD Store.
- To update you on the delivery of the products, sold through FIXICS SOLUTIONS (S) PTE LTD Store, and for customer support purposes;
- Further, your personal information will be used to administer your account (if any) with us; to verify and carry out financial transactions in relative to your online payments. Conduct research on our users’ behaviour and demographics; to improve and customise the design layout and/or content of the Store web pages for our users and/or customers; auditing purposes; identify visitors on the Store for business analysis purposes; provide you with information about product/s and service/s that we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, with your indication that you agreed to being contacted for these purposes.
- When you register an account with FIXICS SOLUTIONS (S) PTE LTD, we will also use your personal information to send you newsletters, marketing and/or promotion about our product/s and service/s from time to time. You can unsubscribe from receiving marketing information at any time by using the unsubscribe function. With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates as well.
- When you browse our store, we automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
FIXICS SOLUTIONS (S) PTE LTD does not involve into the business of selling customers’ personal information to third parties.
SECTION 2 - CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us.
SECTION 3 - DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
In exceptional circumstances, FIXICS SOLUTIONS (S) PTE LTD may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes, or for fulfilment of legal and regulatory requirements and requests.
FIXICS SOLUTIONS (S) PTE LTD may share your personal information with third parties and our affiliates for the above mentioned purposes, specifically, completing a transaction with you, managing your account and our relationship with you, marketing and fulfilling any legal or regulatory requirements and requests as deemed necessary by FIXICS SOLUTIONS (S) PTE LTD. In sharing your personal information with them, we endeavor to ensure that the third parties and our affiliates keep your personal information secure from unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, or similar risks and retain your personal information only for as long as they need your personal information to achieve the above mentioned purposes.
In disclosing or transferring your personal information to third parties and/or our affiliates companies, FIXICS SOLUTIONS (S) PTE LTD will take steps to ensure that receiving jurisdiction has in place a standard of protection accorded to personal information that is comparable to the protection under or up to the standard of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA).
SECTION 4 - Payment
Our payment gateway (SmoovPay) adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa and MasterCard. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by its service providers.
SECTION 5 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies, so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers. In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So, if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 6 - SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
FIXICS SOLUTIONS (S) PTE LTD E-commence site uses a Comodo SSL certificate to secure online transactions for all our customers. Any data you submit to this website over a HTTPS connection will be securely encrypted with the strongest available algorithms.
If you believe that your privacy has been breached
by FIXICS SOLUTIONS (S) PTE
LTD, please contact us.
Your password is the key to your account. Please use at least 8 password length with combination of numbers, letters and special characters, and do not share your FIXICS SOLUTIONS (S) PTE LTD password to anyone. If you do share your password with others, you will be responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account and the consequences. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and other information submitted to FIXICS SOLUTIONS (S) PTE LTD. You could also be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason or if you have grounds to believe that your password has been compromised, you should immediately contact us and change your password. You are reminded to log off of your account and close the browser when finished using a shared computer.
No Spam, Spyware, or Virus
Spam, spyware or virus is prohibited on Store. Please set and maintain your communication channel so that we send communications to you as you prefer. You should not send any messages which contain spam, spyware or virus via the Store. If you notice any suspicious activity, please contact us immediately.
Cookies is a small amount of data that help us better understand user behaviour by telling us web searches, websites visitors visited and recognize your device to provide a personalized experience. You can choose to decline our cookies if your web browser permits
You may be able to manage and delete cookies in your web browser or device settings. For more information, please visit the help material of your web browser or device.
Web beacons are small graphic images that may be included on our Store. They allow us to count visitors who have viewed these pages so that we can better understand your preference and interests.
Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here, so you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not.
- _session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows FIXICS SOLUTIONS (S) PTE LTD to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
- cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart.
unique token, sessional
SECTION 7 - AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
SECTION 9 – FIXICS’S RIGHTS
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT FIXICS SOLUTIONS (S) PTE LTD HAS THE RIGHT TO DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ANY LEGAL, REGULATORY, GOVERNMENTAL, TAX, LAW ENFORCEMENT OR OTHER AUTHORITIES OR THE RELEVANT RIGHT OWNERS, IF FIXICS HAS REASONABLE GROUNDS TO BELIEVE THAT DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS NECESSARY FOR THE PURPOSE OF MEETING ANY OBLIGATIONS, REQUIREMENTS OR ARRANGEMENTS, WHETHER VOLUNTARY OR MANDATORY, AS A RESULT OF COOPERATING WITH AN ORDER, AN INVESTIGATION AND/OR A REQUEST OF ANY NATURE BY SUCH PARTIES. TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AGREE NOT TO TAKE ANY ACTION AND/OR WAIVE YOUR RIGHTS TO TAKE ANY ACTION AGAINST FIXICS SOLUTIONS (S) PTE LTD FOR THE DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IN THESE CIRCUMSTANCES.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information to contact our Privacy Compliance Officer via contact us.